- Typical Lead Times: Most retail orders ship within 2 business days of order. We ship from Colorado , so in most cases your domestic shipment will be delivered within 3-5 business days. If you are in a hurry to get your goods, please email or call us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We use USPS, Flat Rate Boxes unless otherwise directed. USPS is fast, reliable, cheap, and is now trackable within the United States. We will email you a tracking number when your package ships (on all shipping methods).
- International Shipping: We do ship internationally, but there are a few things you should know. You will NOT be able to track your package past the United States border. Shipping methods that provide door-to-door tracking are INCREDIBLY expensive. Once the package leaves the United States, there can be as long as 2-3 weeks lag time until your package is delivered. You, as the recipient, are responsible for any importation taxes due on the package, which can sometimes be expensive. We have no control over this extra cost. Packages will be marked Merchandise/Jewelry. We will not state that a package is a gift in order to help you avoid these fees.
- We do our best to inspect each piece, but on a rare occasion a defective piece or finish does get by us. If you receive a piece that is defective, we will replace it for an identical piece. Please contact us immediately to report the flaw. We will issue a return authorization as well as a credit of up to $5.50 to reimburse you for return postage, via USPS First Class.
- Otherwise, if you are disappointed or in any other way unsatisfied with your purchase, we will offer an exchange for store credit to use towards a future purchase. Please contact us via email within 15 days of original delivery to request an exchange and give us a description of the problem or a reason for your exchange. We do not offer refunds but we will work closely with to make it right.
- Items returned for exchange must be unworn and in their original condition, or the exchange will be rejected. Do not ship your item until you receive confirmation that we will honor your exchange. We will not refund or reimbursement for shipping/handling charges. Returns must be sent by purchaser via USPS First Class or more expeditious method.
- When returning your item, please include ample padding to protect your item during shipment. Balaam Jewelry by Monica Zamora will not be responsible for inadequately packaged items or items damaged during shipment in any way.
C. WHOLESALE EXCHANGES
- Our wholesale customers can return purchased items, as long as they are in like new condition, for up to 90 days from date of receipt. Once received, an account credit will be issued for the full purchase price paid. After 90 days, and up to 180 days, returns will be accepted, as long as the pieces are in like new condition, however a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the credit.
E. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our company, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our site, we do automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our products, new products and other updates. We like emailing our customers when we're doing something awesome. If you’d like to be removed from our mailing list, please follow the unsubscribe instructions included at the bottom of any mailing you receive from Balaam Jewelry by Monica Zamora.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdrawing your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at Balaam Jewelry by Monica Zamor or by mailing us at: 9582 E. Maplewood Cir. Greenwood Village Colorado 80111
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, your processor, Authorize.net will store your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
J. AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you